CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 12, 2008

Day 12


Appropriate/inappropriate items to include on resume:

I know, resumes are meant to be professional and ought to reflect the job you are vying for, but I would like to expand mine to include other talents.

Here is my running list –

  • Exceptional parallel parker
  • Memorized the Gettysburg Address in 7th grade
  • Has 293 friends on Facebook (planning elaborate party when number reaches 300)
  • Went to the last Rams game at Anaheim Stadium
  • Has seen almost every episode of Desperate Housewives
  • Proficient in iTunes and general IPOD maintenance/upkeep
  • Used to drive a convertible
  • Has never been to Canada or Catalina Island
  • Triple A & Costco member
  • Knows most of the words to Don Mclean song “American Pie”
  • Snuck into the Coliseum for the 2006 Notre Dame Game
  • Makes very good chicken piccatta
  • Voted no on proposition 8
  • Above average crossword puzzler
  • Saw Sex and the City Movie on the night it came out
  • Holds membership to Huntington Gardens (I can get one person in free each time I go)
  • Owns a pair of overalls
  • Once rode in an elevator with Tom Selleck
  • Attended NCAA Final Four three times – 1997, 2001 & 2008
  • Drives a red car
  • Created mosaic table and wall collage
  • Has traveled to most major cities in Spain
  • Born on United Nations Day

2 comments:

pasadenapio said...

Good luck! I just found your site and have added you to my blogroll.

If you would like to receive City of Pasadena employment opportunities from time to time, email me at aerdman@cityofpasadena.net and I'll be happy to add you to the distribution list.

diana said...

Beautiful table. You're hired. :)